Walk-In Coolers / Refrigerators
A walk-in cooler makes it easy for you to store large quantities of food at safe holding temperatures and prevent them from spoiling as quickly.
You can find walk-in freezer units that come as a simple storage box and others that arrive with an external refrigeration system already connected to the box itself.
Walk-In Cooler Freezer Combos
Equipped with both freezer and cooler sections, save space with a walk-in cooler freezer combo units.
Walk-In Cooler Refrigeration Units
Whether you need a replacement walk-in refrigeration unit or you just built your very own walk-in, we have the refrigeration equipment you need.
Walk-in doors are perfect for convenience stores, grocery stores, and markets that are looking to display merchandise.
Walk-In Refrigeration Shelving
Utilize walk-in refrigeration shelving to create effective storage solutions in your business.
Walk-in Refrigeration Parts and Accessories
Walk-in accessories for coolers and freezers will make your storage space safer for employees.
- plus3M 610 4" X 60' Safety-Walk General Purpose Black Slip-Resistant TapeRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusCooper-Atkins 50332-K 4" Type-K Hand-Held Air Probe with 48" Coiled CableRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plus3M 610 6" X 24" Safety-Walk General Purpose Black Slip-Resistant TapeRated 5 out of 5 stars
- Styleline CL2472-HH 20//20 Plus 24" x 72" Walk-In Cooler Merchandiser Door with Shelving - Anodized Satin Silver, Left Hinge
- Styleline CL2472-HH 20//20 Plus 24" x 72" Walk-In Cooler Merchandiser Door with Shelving - Anodized Satin Silver, Right Hinge
- Styleline CL2472-HH 20//20 Plus 24" x 72" Walk-In Cooler Merchandiser Doors with Shelving - Anodized Satin Silver, Left Hinge - 2/Set
- Styleline CL2472-HH 20//20 Plus 24" x 72" Walk-In Cooler Merchandiser Doors with Shelving - Anodized Satin Silver, Right Hinge - 2/Set
Other Refrigeration Equipment
How to Choose the Right Walk-In Cooler or Freezer Guide
So, you're looking for a walk-in cooler or a walk-in freezer. You have the space, you have the financing, and you need the extra refrigerated storage as soon as possible. What now? We're here to give you a crash course in walk-ins so that you can make an educated decision about which of the many options is right for you!
Find the Proper Walk-In Refrigeration Equipment for Your Food Storage Needs
If you operate a restaurant, dining hall, cafeteria, catering business, or other type of commercial kitchen, walk-in refrigeration equipment is essential for you. These units are designed to store and keep your perishable food items at safe temperatures until you’re ready to cook, reheat, or serve them. Plus, thanks to their shelving and large interiors, they ensure your supplies are organized and allow employees to walk inside to find the products they need.
Our selection of walk-in refrigeration equipment includes prefabricated units, which have a set design by the manufacturer, as well as built-in models, which are constructed to meet your exact needs but can’t be moved or changed once they’re set up. You can also choose between refrigerators, freezers, and cooler boxes to find the perfect storage unit for your indoor or outdoor location. Additionally, we carry models with various numbers of sections to accommodate your low-, medium-, or high-volume storage needs.