From liquid propane to natural gas compatible units, we offer a range of gas griddles.
Our electric griddles heat quickly and evenly throughout for consistent cooking results.
Weather-resistant outdoor griddles are perfect for catered events, golf clubs, and hotels.
Teppanyaki griddles are essential for hibachi restaurants to create an interactive experience.
Maximize the counter space in your commercial kitchen with easy to install drop-in griddles.
Induction griddles use energy efficient induction technology to power the classic griddle design.
- plusRegency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"Rated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusCooking Performance Group 36GTRBNL 36" Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Griddle with Flame Failure Protection, Thermostatic Controls, and 36", 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 90,000 BTU
- plusVulcan MSA48-101 48" Countertop Natural Gas Griddle with Snap Action Thermostatic Controls - 108,000 BTU
- plusCooking Performance Group G48T 48" Gas Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls and 48", 2 Drawer Refrigerated Base - 120,000 BTU
- plusRegency 30" x 36" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Galvanized UndershelfRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusCooking Performance Group GM-CPG-36-NL 36" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 90,000 BTURated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusDormont 1675KIT48 Deluxe 48" Moveable Gas Connector Kit with SnapFast® Quick Disconnect, Two Elbows, and Restraining Cable - 3/4" DiameterRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco EG36N 36" Electric Countertop Griddle - 208/240V, 7488W-10080WRated 4 out of 5 stars
- plusVulcan MSA-60-101 60" Countertop Natural Gas Griddle with Snap-Action Thermostatic Controls - 135,000 BTU
- plusCooking Performance Group GM-CPG-48-NL 48" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 120,000 BTURated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco EG30N 30" Electric Countertop Griddle - 208/240V, 3375W-4500WRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusRegency 30" x 48" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with UndershelfRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusRegency 30" x 72" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Galvanized UndershelfRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusGarland GTGG48-GT48M Natural Gas 48" Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 112,000 BTU
- plusWolf AGM48-NAT Natural Gas 48" Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 108,000 BTU
- plusAvantco Chef Series CAG-48-MG 48" Countertop Gas Griddle with Manual Controls - 120,000 BTURated 4 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco EG16N 16" Electric Countertop Griddle - 120V, 1750WRated 5 out of 5 stars
Other Commercial Grills
Use Commercial Griddles to Efficiently Cook Delicious Meals at Your Foodservice Business
Commercial flat top grills are a versatile cooking option for restaurants because they can be used to prepare a variety of popular foods. If you have an extensive breakfast menu, a griddle grill is going to allow you to cook most of those items at the same time. While homefries and hashbrowns are crisping up on one side of the flat top, you can fry eggs to order on the other side. Pancakes, sausages, and bacon can all be cooked on your griddle, and you can even adjust the heat with individual burners to create areas of low or high heat on the cook plate.
Countertop flat top grills are a flexible alternative to freestanding cooktops. With a countertop griddle, you have the option of placing the unit on any available countertop space as long as long as you have access to the required utilities and ventilation. Flat grills can be moved around more easily than a permanent unit, either for cleaning or to rearrange your layout.
Our selection of drop-in griddles includes regular and hibachi-style Teppanyaki griddles. Both of these options feature heating elements located in the center of the griddle for cooking food and cooler outer edges to warm cooked food. Both styles of commercial griddles are designed to mount flush with your existing countertops, making them perfect for businesses with limited space.