Contact us or login for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $183.75 back (18,375 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 950 lb. of ice per day
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent for safety and sanitation
- EverCheck alert system and CycleSaver design for energy efficiency and less down time for cleaning
- Crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
Works WithView All Items
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Hoshizaki B-1650SS 60" Ice Storage Bin - 1605 lb.
- Hoshizaki B-1500SS 60" Ice Storage Bin - 1500 lb.
- Hoshizaki B-1300SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1275 lb.
- Hoshizaki B-1150SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1150 lb.
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
|Hoshizaki KM-901MAJ Specs|
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||32 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||950 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||5 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||22 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Hoshizaki KM-901MAJ Details
Designed to produce great tasting ice at an efficient rate, this Hoshizaki KM-901MAJ 30" air cooled ice machine combines reliability with top notch energy saving capabilities. With the ability to produce up to 950 lb. of ice cubes per day, this unit is the perfect addition to your restaurant or convenience store.
This unit uses utilizes R-404A refrigerant and a CycleSaver design for maximum performance and energy efficiency, while consistently producing crescent shaped ice cubes that are both crystal clear in appearance and easy to chew. The stainless steel exterior and evaporator are designed for years of dependable service, and thanks to the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial protection, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary product, no matter what!
The EverCheck alert system notifies you when your machine needs serviced, making maintenance simpler than ever. Plus, to further ease maintenance, this unit contains removable air filters, which keep the condenser coils clean to improve performance and longevity. It requires a 208-230V electrical connection.
Depth: 27 3/8"
Height: 32 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register