Works well for basic use. Certainly not fancy, but cleans well and I don't worry too much about them getting thrown away accidentally during busy service times.
$4.06/CaseShips free with Plus
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Economical and functional flatware designed for everyday use
- Perfect for use in high volume venues
- 18/0 stainless steel construction is ideal for casual dining
- Classic, smooth panel with rounded handle
- Satin finish helps to hide fingerprints
Other Products from this Line
Choice WindsorShop this Line
- Choice Windsor 7" 18/0 Stainless Steel Dinner Fork - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 5 7/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Teaspoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 5 7/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Bouillon Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 6 13/16" 18/0 Stainless Steel Dinner / Dessert Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 5 5/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Cocktail / Oyster Fork - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 4 11/16" 18/0 Stainless Steel Demitasse Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 7 5/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Tablespoon / Serving Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Iced Tea Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 6 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Grapefruit Spoon - 12/Case
- Choice Windsor 6 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Escargot / Snail Fork - 12/Case
Provide your guests with functional flatware with this Choice Windsor 8 3/8" 18/0 stainless steel medium weight dinner knife.
Complete your table setting with this Choice Windsor 8 3/8" dinner knife. Pair it with the rest of the Windsor line to create an simple yet attractive table setting. Your guests are sure to appreciate the tasteful design of this flatware, and it won't break your budget! Made of stainless steel, it will be a long lasting and complementary addition to your decor. Ideal for diners, cafes, and bars, this flatware adds the perfect touch to your casual eatery!
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"Great piece of silverware. Looks good and is the perfect piece for my restaurant. Will definitely purchase again should i need more knives. Shipped fast!"Read More Reviews
Featuring a classic shape, this knife has a simple appearance but is designed to perform well and hold up to everyday use. Its satin finish offers a professional appearance, yet doesn't take the focus away from your perfectly-plated culinary creations.
18/0 Stainless Steel
Boasting an 18/0 stainless steel construction, this sleek flatware is best used in a casual and warm dining area.
Serve this dinner knife with your tender meats or bread to give your guests the right utensil for the job.
Choice flatware is ideal for daily use in high-volume venues, making it the perfect choice for self-serve, fast-casual restaurants. Each piece from Choice's flatware line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
- Length:8 3/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Ace Mart Valueline Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Admiral Craft Windsor 18/0|
|Brown-Halco Win2 18/0|
|Brown-Halco Windsor 18/0|
|Calico Industrial Supply Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Central Restaurant Products Value Series Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Delco Heavy Windsor 18/0|
|Delco Windsor III 18/0|
|Hubert Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Liberty Ware Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Royal Industries Windsor 18/0|
|Sysco Windsor 18/0|
|Thunder Group Winsor 18/0|
|Update International Medium Windsor 18/0|
|US Foods Superior Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Walco Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Winco Windsor 18/0|
|World Tableware Brandware Medium Windsor 18/0|
|World Tableware Brandware Regency|
People Talk About:great price knives knife quality more silverware definitely nice restaurant
Good deal for the price - a lot cheaper than you can get anywhere else. Keep in mind that these are not fancy in any way, so if you are looking for serviceable, this will work - if you are looking for fancy - this is not it.
great knife for the money, they cost very little seeing how these get tossed out the trash its not a big deal to replace them. i will be buying these again
Very plain but nice. Clean. new. how much more could you ask for at this price. I like it. but for a formal occasion, I would get a fancier knife.
I got this over a year ago and it has held up to moderate daily usage. No turntable but deep cavity to fit a 1/3 or 1/2 pan in it. Preset timer buttons for 10 second to 5 minute use.
This knife does a good job in our restaurant. It's not overly expensive, washes well and is easy to store in your everyday silverware containers.
Price on these you can't beat them, however, they are a bit light weight and do not feel solid in you hand. They do a great job for our pub but if it was a better dinning experience I would recommend something of higher quality!
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
The silverware is great because it’s cheap we ordered a lot because our silverware seems to get lost or thrown away . For the price it is worth just keep ordering it and having some on hand.
Good quality product. Strong with no bending when in use. Easy to clean. Nice appearance for the right price. Will definitely order more as needed.
Choice Windsor 8 3/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Dinner Knife - 12/Case. Cutting edge prices with cutting edge values. We can't get enough of these and will certainly buy more
If you’re looking for good front of house service flatware, consider spending a little more money. Though the price on these is great, they feel very institutional.
These knives are a cheap and a classy item. It is Best value for your money. Not used for steaks but good for bread and butter.
Great knife for a fraction of the cost from elsewhere. I can't believe how it is the exact same quality of knife but for a lot less. Highly Recommend.
We use these in our casual dining restaurant. They are of very good quality for a medium weight knife. The price is great through WebstaurantStore.
Your stainless steel dinner knives are perfect for our dining area utensil sets. They are durable, easy to clean and come in bulk so we can keep a large number on hand for all the turnover in the restaurant.
Purchased this along with the Choice Windsor forks and teaspoons. It's a basic knife that gets the job done if you are looking for something inexpensive. Feels very light but not malleable.
These stainless steel dinner knives are great for our pizza kitchen. Easy to polish and run thru a dishwasher and they roll well with a fork.
I could not have matching forks and spoons and not had a knife. The eating utensils made my birthday tables a hit .I will definitely Purchasing more thing for my business.
Decent quality butter knives. Sharp enough to slice through anything the customer uses it on but still safe enough for all members of the family to use
Normally silverware is difficult to come across in good quality. This product is amazing and for a really low price. Definitely a saver if the wallet and will continue to order more to add to the amount we carry!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register