I thought this rack would be better than the 89$ one, but it is not. It is easy to put it together. It looks nice but wobbly. So disappointed. I would not buy another one.
$169.99/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $5.10 back (510 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 5" non-marking polyurethane swivel casters
- Unassembled for savings on shipping costs
- 3" spacing between shelves
- 400 lb. total capacity
- 2 locking and 2 non-locking casters
- Choice Full Size 18" x 26" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Marko 5675CL018 61" Full-Size Translucent Bun Pan Rack Cover - 8 Mil
- Regency 63" Clear 8 Mil Full-Size Plastic Bun Pan Rack Cover with 3 Zippers
- Regency 63" Blue 12 Mil Vinyl Bun Pan Rack Cover
$76.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency 63" Blue Insulated Polyester Bun Pan Rack Freezer Cover
$119.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency 63" Clear 14 Mil Plastic Bun Pan Rack Cover
- Regency 63" Translucent 20 Mil Plastic Bun Pan Rack Cover
A Regency end load sheet pan rack is an excellent storage solution for any foodservice operation.
Regency's 20 pan end load bun pan rack with non-marking casters is a durable and high-quality product at an outstanding price. This rack will save valuable space in your restaurant, bakery, cafe, supermarket, or catering business by giving chefs the ability to store multiple sheet pans in one convenient location. An end loading sheet pan rack also facilitates proper cooling of freshly-baked cookies, scones, dinner rolls, and pastries. This product also works well for storing trays of food at hospitals, cafeterias, or health care facilities.
"I use this unit to store bread and supplies on the food trailer. It is right in the middle of the operation and works great for a speed rack next to the cook line. I screwed it into the wall after a simple and easy assembly. Works great!"Read More Reviews
Generous Storage Capacity
This rack can hold 20 full size sheet pans or 40 half size sheet pans. It can support up to 90 lb. per pair of slides and up to 400 lb. total, making it a heavy-duty and durable option for any business. Each set of slides are spaced 3" apart, which means there will be plenty of room for your treats to cool properly. This generous spacing also gives you the ability to store foods that are not completely flat.
This space-saving sheet pan rack features 5" non-marking polyurethane swivel casters. These casters are quiet, will not damage your floors, and make transportation a breeze.
Six Cross Supports
This rack features six cross supports for outstanding strength and durability. These supports pair with a curved top design and heavy-duty aluminum for the ultimate in sheet pan storage and transportation.
Because this product ships unassembled, you will save money on shipping and processing costs. Once you receive your tray rack, you will find assembly quick and easy.
Compare to Other Products
- Length:26 Inches
- Width:20 1/4 Inches
- Height:69 1/2 Inches
- Capacity:400 lb.
- Individual Shelf Capacity:90 lb.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSteelton 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 10 Pan End Load Half Height Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Nesting Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Welded
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 12 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Stainless Steel Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsRegency 18 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Nesting Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 18 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 10 Pan End Load Half Height Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 12 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars52" x 80" Disposable .6 Mil Bun Pan Rack Covers - 50/Roll
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCurtron SUPRO-14-EC Clear Bun Pan Rack Cover - 12-14 Mil
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 9003 Wear-Ever Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 601826 Full Size 16 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRubbermaid FG360088WHT ProSave 20.5 Gallon / 325 Cup White Slant Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 13" x 18" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco MX20 20 Qt. Planetary Stand Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 120V, 1 1/2 hp
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsContinental 9321 21 Gallon / 335 Cup White Slant Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding / Flip Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBagcraft Packaging 030010 EcoCraft Bake 'N' Reuse 16" x 24" Full Size Parchment Paper Pan Liner - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 20038 Super Pan V 16 1/2" x 24" Footed Stainless Steel Cooling Rack for Full Size Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars6-Board Black Cutting Board Rack
People Talk About:rack easy great price racks sturdy assemble more around love
This is a great, heavy weight sheet rack. It was fairly easy to put together, and the casters worked well too. Very easy to clean.
We bought 2 of these when we first opened several years ago. They have held up great, and are still used today. Would definitely buy again
This Sheet Pan Rack is made of high-quality aluminum, it was not hard to assemble at all, the casters are also good quality and have locks, which is always helpful. We like the 20 Pan and have bought several now.
Easy to assemble and best for light lifting, this is good for the price but isn't going to the be a workhorse. Best to use if you plan to have it more stationary than mobile. Screws tend to get a little loose so be ready to tighten to keep them from time to time to keep the rack from wobbling.
We purchased 3 of these pan racks and the are difficult to maneuver. After 5 months of use, the rails are starting to break off. Need to replace with a stronger made racks
Thank you for your review, Kenneth. We are sorry these racks did not last for you. They are a great value for the price. Consider these Advance Tabco PR20-3W Front Load Bun Pan Racks instead, featuring a greater weight capacity and welded construction that will better suit a higher volume environment.
This baking rack was very solid and well designed. Putting it together took me a little under 30 minutes so its worth it to do it yourself to save on shipping.
I have no complaints at all! My rack was assembled in ten minutes and has been very sturdy. The wheels lock great and push very easily.
This rack is sturdy and works well. We leave it in place, so I can't speak for the wheels, but it has been a life saver for counter space in our small bakery.
Good product, moves well, holds product in dry storage just as we needed it. Would for sure recommend and purchase again to use in the restaurant.
This sheet pan rack is perfect for the kitchen in my bakery. The wheels make it super easy to move and the pans fit perfectly on each rack.
This rack gave us easy access to our pans and are very durable. We get our use out of this racks and they fit well in our coolers.
I have bought 6 of these for my commercial bakery and am very happy with them. I like that these are a little lighter too, it makes it easier to maneuver when filled with sheet pans. Been using them for 2 years and still working great!
There were no assembly instructions with the package, but thankfully there was a video on this site showing how to put it together. It took perhaps five minutes to do. The unit arrived with a dent on the top of one side, which we think is what has contributed to the problem we're having. The top of the rack doesn't fit the pans as well as the bottom does—the top of the rack is bowed out more so the pans are at risk of falling through.
Thank you for your review, Kathy! We are sorry this Regency 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack with Non-Marking Casters - Unassembled has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
Best rack! Its easy to assemble. I like the wheels and the brakes, it rolls around pretty good. I would definitely buy another one and recommend
Great rack, sturdy and easy to move around. I would highly recommend. The price was not bad either. fits alot of sheet pans. And its not too bulky.
This was simple to assemble and is a necessity in our kitchen. We use them to dry and cool things that are coming out of the oven and also to store our sheet pans.
This rack was very easy to assemble. My boss asked me to assemble it, but I said, "no, it's too hard, can you do it?" I then watched him assemble it in about 5 minutes with EASE. I felt very embarrassed because I looked like a lazy gal when I could have looked like a go-getter. Separately, the fresh donuts just hit different when they come off a brand-new, clean speed rack.
This works for perfect for holding my art work while it drying. Good quality and easy to put together. Has a few dents but not major. Easy to assemble
Regency 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack with Non-Marking Casters - Unassembled is a super solid product. It is not assembled which means it ships cheaper but also that you need to assemble it well if you want it to be a good piece of equipment.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register